Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Footjoy

Footjoy

Posts: 11,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think thats gonna work lol, when I was doing the bench press and my shoulder gave out it didn't really hurt, now I'm here 2 hours later and it's hurting like freaking hell, I'm just about to pack my stuff to head to ER once my mother gets home to drive me

Heading out now, bye folks, wish me luck :c

22-Oct-2015 17:26:02 - Last edited on 22-Oct-2015 17:41:54 by Footjoy

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,136 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Footjoy said :
Cyanid said :
Ecruteak said :
14-15-312-65697158

help words offend me and i dont know what to do

lol my post got hidden for saying get over it
How insensitive of you, it's clearly a major issue that people get offended by this!

but the thing she was whining about was just stupid

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤×˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜×¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

22-Oct-2015 17:43:25

July

July

Posts: 6,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Footjoy said :
Man, heard a crack/pop when bench pressing, I think I fucked up my shoulder it's starting to hurt, think I'm gonna have to head over to ER :(

Hard to say, shoulder popping during bench press is usually caused by poor shoulder flexibility and/or not warming up and/or not doing range-of motion-exercices to loosen the shoulder muscles, but the popping isn't supposed to hurt.

What exactly hurts? Muscle or is it deeper (joints)? Is it possible you weren't paying attention to your technique? (e.g. elbows were not tucked in or you went too low with the barbell). Little things like that could inflame the cartilage in your joints. When I was a rookie, I inflamed the cartilage in one of my knees, should feel like a burning sensation. Let me know what the ER people said.

22-Oct-2015 18:00:00 - Last edited on 22-Oct-2015 18:01:26 by July

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top