HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Chillax

Chillax

Posts: 8,987 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Leta said :
StoutStarmie said :
Leta said :
Oh also RSC is being re-opened. Happy Leta is happy.
Kinda sad about this cause I liked being one of the only ppl in my friends circle that was able to rsc. But at the same time I don't really do anything other than agility once in a while on it so I can't say I'm really active enough to have an opinion. Just gonna say agility is the #1 rsc skill

Are you Jebrim?! :P I think agil may be my least favourite skill, though it's a close contest between thieving, too. Getting 67 agility for torstols in RSC is a horrific experience, heh.

Also, as for ways to get to RSC, there's a link on a sticky in the RSC Discussion forum. Also my siggy. :P

*Lures everyone to Classic*

Didn't I go to classic and you watched on as I killed men in edgeville one time?
quality poster

04-Oct-2015 23:45:41

Dodo
May Member 2022

Dodo

Posts: 18,920 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
July said :
Dodo said :
too many stickies

Why was the invention one stickied? Also, I don't get why the title stresses the duration while 104m/500=~200k xp/h, so that's pretty normal, no?
No mods have answered why yet.

Needing 120 to comp and having it be that slow sucks if it ends up being like anything we are already familiar with. Our only needed 120 skill is dg which is fun, could be it's own game, and is much faster than 200k/hr

04-Oct-2015 23:46:32

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,406 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chillax said :
Leta said :
StoutStarmie said :
Leta said :
Kinda sad about this cause I liked being one of the only ppl in my friends circle that was able to rsc. But at the same time I don't really do anything other than agility once in a while on it so I can't say I'm really active enough to have an opinion. Just gonna say agility is the #1 rsc skill

Are you Jebrim?! :P I think agil may be my least favourite skill, though it's a close contest between thieving, too. Getting 67 agility for torstols in RSC is a horrific experience, heh.

Also, as for ways to get to RSC, there's a link on a sticky in the RSC Discussion forum. Also my siggy. :P

Didn't I go to classic and you watched on as I killed men in edgeville one time?

Sounds like a very Letaish thing to do, yes. ;) Want to do it again sometime? :D
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

04-Oct-2015 23:51:45

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Leta said :
Chillax said :
Leta said :
StoutStarmie said :
Leta said :

Sounds like a very Letaish thing to do, yes. ;) Want to do it again sometime? :D

I remember that day.

05-Oct-2015 00:04:49

Ecruteak
Feb Member 2012

Ecruteak

Posts: 79,307 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I'm at big chinchompa minigame and this dude hits me up in pm like saying he likes my name and shit and how kewl my hunter xp is and shit but then he says we should dg together but im liek nah dude im tired im gonna afk crystal trees so then he says we should skype together and afk crystal trees as we watch a movie and im like wtf but im nice and say nah dude im just tired and hes all cool cool but "ill make you want it some day" and as all this is happening as we're going around big chinchompa he'll say " :) " like 5 times as we pass each other out loud in public and i think this dude thinks im a girl

I feel mentally raped

and dw, hes not maxed so he wont see this post. i mean i hope.
~ I do not have a signature.

05-Oct-2015 03:48:28 - Last edited on 05-Oct-2015 03:49:25 by Ecruteak

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reminds me of this person I found in raids fc that did 2 lines of " :p " after literally everything they said.
:p
Was soooo fkin annoying I had to iggy them after like 2 minutes before I went to town on him and prob got muted.
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

05-Oct-2015 03:53:28

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top