Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,468 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mars was clearly home of more advanced humans. However, an unknown threat encountered them, threatening their very existence. So what did they do? They sent a rock (or whatever you want to imagine that can transport anything) that contained the building blocks of what made them (they're advanced, so they figured this out!) straight to what they considered their relative (Earth), hoping the planet would kick-start the same process, allowing them to become "reborn".

Why do this?

Whatever the threat was, they knew it was coming but due to an error of some kind, they were unable to save themselves. They had to opt to restart the whole cycle again. Their hope is that we do not make the same mistake they did because there's only one chance left before this "unknown" threat returns, threatening the next life-infested planet (Earth).

Will we do what what we call "Martians" couldn't?

Only TIME will tell, right?!

28-Sep-2015 18:55:43

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,136 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
herro

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤×˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜×¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

28-Sep-2015 19:38:24

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,136 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
leaving again for several more hours. cya guys

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤×˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜×¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

28-Sep-2015 19:40:17

July

July

Posts: 6,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Should bring some of the water to our planet and see if it can cure overpopulation. Oops, I mean I hope they'll find alien life soon. NASA has been hoping for a manned mission to mars by 2030, that would be very interesting. I can already imagine watching the news announcement together with my children and grandchildren, a truly inspiring moment to remind ourselves that we're not alone.

28-Sep-2015 19:46:45

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top