HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Chiefmichael

Chiefmichael

Posts: 1,905 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scott M said :
Chiefmichael said :
Scott M said :
Is Uuo also 48hr? Would seem bit harsh if he's perm for posting polls when those clowns get 2 day. :p

I hated seeing him fall to peer pressure with his polling.

We have all fell to peer pressure at some point in our lives. :p

He was pushed pretty hard with it. There were times you could see he tried to hold back too.
Anyway if you go to page 4 on this forum you will find a 'Friends banned for no reason' thread which was locked by Mod Lee. There is a hefty msg from Mod Lee at the end of it which is as much info as we have.
“I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.”

25-Sep-2015 00:11:11

Cyanid
Jan Member 2006

Cyanid

Posts: 24,136 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Let us have a moment of silence for the original Uuo and original Aby, who got lost and turned to other paths :(

legend has it that uuo's ghost is still with us

¸¬°™°¬¸
With
¸¬°™°¬¸
Closed Eyes
¸¬°™°¬¸
I §ee
¸¬°™°¬¸
’¸·ˆ·¸
¶¶
`»—«’
¶right¶
`•
†hrøugh
•’
¶¥øu¶
`»—«’
¶¶
¸·ˆ·¸‘

‘•»¸¸«¤×˜¯‘•¸
¶¶¶¶¶
`
¤•¤
¶¶¶¶¶
¸•’¯˜×¤»¸¸«•’

°¬_¸–’
’¸¤·¤¸‘
‘–¸_¬°

25-Sep-2015 00:16:58

Scott M
Feb Member 2016

Scott M

Posts: 5,318 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chiefmichael said :
Scott M said :
Chiefmichael said :
Scott M said :
Is Uuo also 48hr? Would seem bit harsh if he's perm for posting polls when those clowns get 2 day. :p

He was pushed pretty hard with it. There were times you could see he tried to hold back too.
Anyway if you go to page 4 on this forum you will find a 'Friends banned for no reason' thread which was locked by Mod Lee. There is a hefty msg from Mod Lee at the end of it which is as much info as we have.

Thank you for telling me about that post. I am very impressed, you can tell Mod Lee has his head screwed on.
Buy floors from Keyers Fc . :)

25-Sep-2015 00:20:31

Repotable

Repotable

Posts: 2,059 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chiefmichael said :
Scott M said :
Chiefmichael said :
Scott M said :

Can you stop spreading drama please. That isn't wise since the premise of the banning's were to remove said drama from HLF. Lets not add more fuel to the fire please....
Friends Are Created Through Conversation & Trust!

25-Sep-2015 00:27:25

Scott M
Feb Member 2016

Scott M

Posts: 5,318 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Repotable said :
Chiefmichael said :
Scott M said :
Chiefmichael said :
Scott M said :

Can you stop spreading drama please. That isn't wise since the premise of the banning's were to remove said drama from HLF. Lets not add more fuel to the fire please....

To be fair to Michael his post came across as defending Uuo rather than spreading drama about him to me.
Buy floors from Keyers Fc . :)

25-Sep-2015 00:56:49

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top