Fatrekd

Posts: 13,243 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
July said :
Evil Lucario said :
Lust said :
Evil Lucario said :
So much goddamn spam...

:(

Seriously, it puts me off of posting here at times.

The kind of shit that comes from these people for over 5 pages is mind-numbing.

Yeah, same here...

Now you know how we feel when an outsider tries to talk on this thread. It is just a bunch of you "normals" always chatting here with your inside talk and not stopping to say hello to others. Sorry, but learn how it feels.
Join the clan " Green Bandits " today! Twitch/Twitter: @il_ija

20-Sep-2015 20:05:13 - Last edited on 20-Sep-2015 20:05:50 by Fatrekd

Alan
Nov Member 2007

Alan

Posts: 8,771 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fatrekd said :
Now you know how we feel when an outsider tries to talk on this thread. It is just a bunch of you "normals" always chatting here with your inside talk and not stopping to say hello to others. Sorry, but learn how it feels.

Kind of agree w/ Uuo on this. As someone who lurked this thread for months before I became a regular poster there's an air of exclusion. When I first started posting on this thread I felt excluded, now months later I still feel unrecognized by some on here, but part of the group by most.
@RSNAlan
The Fallen
- Quit your clan today, Join today!

20-Sep-2015 20:19:06

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The thing is.. the majority of us were all lurkers or unknown at some point, you can't be a part of something without joining it

If someone doesn't respond to you or greet you, I'd imagine its to do with other posts that you make on the forums, unless they just don't care about or have anything to add to what you're talking about
Selective Completionist

20-Sep-2015 20:32:02

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top