HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alan said :
ty malva and pls no amaethwr will cri

As much as i'd like a 3a dye then it would force me to buy a 2nd one for my drygore longs :X
Lol :P I dyed my scythe, I use it way more often than drys now and cheaper to dye xd
Selective Completionist

18-Sep-2015 15:20:40

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Alan said :
tyty feeling lucky today. Dye lucky
Or another effigies cape@!?

HyunA said :
It's Friday I need to make a HyunA tier thread.
Something something no longer meleescape something buff melee abilities to make up for running around to attack things something something make berserk less damaging to oneself

Though seriously, I do agree with many points you make :P

It's okay to disagree with me but yeah people think balance in their mind is make one style redundant and make the other 2 better than the one that was APPARENTLY the best for 10 years.

Range/Mage brid > Melee even on 07. Sad when people don't get facts right and you could actually chin/barrage some tasks pre eoc tbh and range/mage bosses. Karils xbow was best range wep for speed kilns even outclassed zaryte bow.

But people still say melee was better. Maybe because it had no ammo cost and that was the trade off for better dps. Ammo and rune isn't rly needed for abilities just auto attacks lel. But I digress.

Fatrekd said :
yo wtf, raid fc is full of soccormoms. This kid rotation is wrack - conblast - more wrack and then wait for wrack again. WTF

Wrack w/Ice Barrage best 3s basic in game.
Punish with ZGS passive best dps in game.
@HyunAOP

18-Sep-2015 15:23:25

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top