Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Zae

Zae

Posts: 2,866 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone else get annoyed by this? Character isn't actually facing the way it seems after movement, been this way since sometime in 2013 I think; it can really mess you up.

http://gfycat.com/EquatorialPlasticAzurewingedmagpie

03-Sep-2015 20:00:16

Ziksy
Oct Member 2012

Ziksy

Posts: 13,420 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Do them until you get the wedding ring for completionism/master quest cape then block unless their xp is vastly improved now.

Apparently the crystal armour is going to have an effect to increase the chance of wedding ring drop from shapeshifters though.

Is there any actual list of requirements? The on in DevBlog doesn't make any sence. And I try to get all sub-requs done before possible release :)

Thanks!
Red
Yellow
Green

03-Sep-2015 20:36:37

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zae said :
Anyone else get annoyed by this? Character isn't actually facing the way it seems after movement, been this way since sometime in 2013 I think; it can really mess you up.

http://gfycat.com/EquatorialPlasticAzurewingedmagpie

Can make contains at Nex a bit annoying when that happens :( .. Only other place I really notice it is waterfalls at Vorago. Then again, those are the only places I often use surge, so :P
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

03-Sep-2015 23:37:29

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ziksy said :
Is there any actual list of requirements? The on in DevBlog doesn't make any sence. And I try to get all sub-requs done before possible release :)

The lower part of the devblog has requirements and further up there are guidelines for what to expect from newer content and for developers to use when they add new requirements I believe.
Can also check out Mod Manti's posts posts on that thread to see new requirements he's added or for things he's decided not to add.
+ Wiki thread Agumon linked too - the editors pay attention to the devblog. :)

04-Sep-2015 01:00:01

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Agumon said :
Seeker said :
Apparently the crystal armour is going to have an effect to increase the chance of wedding ring drop from shapeshifters though.
is that the only effect it'll have?

Original message details are unavailable.
Hey guys,

Some great suggestions here. As it stands we are currently going with a modified version of what is suggested on the front page of this post, with a few tweaks.

Namely, the top effect will not save you runes. We need more money sinks in the game, rather than fewer. However, as a trade off the effect will (if we can get it to work) double the effect of Seren auroras (and potentially prisms) for the duration. It's niche, but it should be useful along side the prayer drain prevention. We'll also increase the duration for this a bit.

The potion idea above is nice, but I'd quite like to save it for another update. It is on my useful rewards list, just not for this armour. :)

Additionally, the armour will speed up crystal drops in Tarddiad, meaning once you have the armour it will be much much easier to get the crystals to repair them. Also it will be worth buying the un-attuned set in order to then get the attuned set easier. Finally, the set will also make the rare wedding ring drop more common on the crystal shapeshifters, dramatically so for the full set.

Cheers for all the suggestions and I hope you'll be pleased with the result.

= Raven =

Crystal armour - set effect

04-Sep-2015 01:02:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top