Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
2012 was the year I gave up on any xp gaining after buyable xp came out and just maintained trim and followed people around so I'm not familiar with any xp rates, especially when eoc was a few weeks old. Hi

30-Aug-2015 05:30:11

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When I got back into xp gaining a while after that steel dragon thing in early 2013, I built a table with npc hp to slayer xp ratios to have an idea of how much slayer xp you get per damage/effort you put. My ultimate goal was using that table along with other factors such as overkilling, running to targets, and looting to build a formula that would be able to generate xp rates just by giving in average dps values on a dummy and the slayer task. Unfortunately, determining these factors turned out to be harder than I thought though, and my formula would produce a lot of erroneous output. At that point I kinda gave up on it because there was little point in developing something that in order to verify that it actually works you'd need to do its job manually multiple times first. The fact that xp drops and npc hps were also constantly changed didn't help either, because I had to go update things every other week. Hi

30-Aug-2015 05:45:34

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top