Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's that rumble mode or whatever where you can just farm bosses if he did what I'm thinking and it's not exactly a bug, just clever use of mechanics to make it super easy ;)
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

29-Aug-2015 05:40:06

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zae said :
Agumon said :
abusing dom tower for 400-600k/hr that Jagex did nada about
yooo i knew that guy was fishy af lol, what was the bug? does it still exist? don't share if it still works, i'm just curious!
Well..people defend things like hopping unsynced livid worlds/runespan point doubling/SC timer etc as unintended features so I guess it isn't technically a ''bug''....

Idk the specifics, but I can tell you the general idea in cc if you want since it's been around a while and lol at the idea of jagex fixing things in a timely manner so it probably still exists.
soon™

29-Aug-2015 05:44:00

Agumon

Agumon

StoutStarmie said :
It's that rumble mode or whatever where you can just farm bosses if he did what I'm thinking and it's not exactly a bug, just clever use of mechanics to make it super easy ;)
pls Embed...ironman is a do it yourself account, they essentially skipped the entire bone gathering/gp making for hefin process

it may not be a ''bug'' but it is clearly wrong >_>
soon™

29-Aug-2015 05:49:08

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wrong how? Dom tower lets you choose CB xp and he still had to do it himself. It's a smart use of game mechanics. Although that XP rate seems a bit tad OP.

E:

Keep in mind I was one of the most outspoken about the Runespan shop glitch on the double weekend. But that's an actual oversight/bug. This is just imbalanced rewards, but legitimate. The rewards should be balanced around EoC not pre-EoC.
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

29-Aug-2015 06:01:01 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2015 06:01:58 by Nyu

Brooke
Jun Member 2010

Brooke

Posts: 2,455 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
James said :
Hey there Erehk, how are you?

James!!!! Im sorry I haven't been on kik. Please don't hate me! It will be easier if we talk on RS for me though! ):
Im the least wealthy
Billionaire
title owner, and I'm proud of it!

29-Aug-2015 06:21:53

Agumon

Agumon

Nyu said :
Wrong how? Dom tower lets you choose CB xp and he still had to do it himself. It's a smart use of game mechanics. Although that XP rate seems a bit tad OP.

E:

Keep in mind I was one of the most outspoken about the Runespan shop glitch on the double weekend. But that's an actual oversight/bug. This is just imbalanced rewards, but legitimate. The rewards should be balanced around EoC not pre-EoC.
People have different definitions for right and wrong, so I can't really convince you if you disagree.

I also think using xp as motivation to get people in the wild is wrong, and you can tell by the amount of people who defend shitbands that I'm in the minority for my viewpoints.

But you're right, in the end it is just imbalanced content that Jagex did not think through.
soon™

29-Aug-2015 06:57:18

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top