Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah ports are getting boring. I'm not saying the updates are bad, but all of them after the first one have been interesting for like 2 days max. We've gotten to the point where it's like the final fantasy series or something.

Also I'm not a fan of multiple adventurers. 2 storylines were ok, 3 were bad, 4 were horrible. Doing 21 new stories/trios with 15 adventurers in the port will be too annoying to be enjoyable, not to mention it will take so long to roll them we won't even remember the story.
Hi

18-Aug-2015 19:59:56

Ziksy
Oct Member 2012

Ziksy

Posts: 13,420 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Also I'm not a fan of multiple adventurers. 2 storylines were ok, 3 were bad, 4 were horrible. Doing 21 new stories/trios with 15 adventurers in the port will be too annoying to be enjoyable, not to mention it will take so long to roll them we won't even remember the story.

As much as I enjoyed the StoryLines I must agree with you.

Is there a way to check all the 'clips' (when you send out/receive successful Story Voyages)?
It would be neat.
Maybe add some personal interaction with the Voyages in the future?

I remember bunch of 'sail-like' stuff from different Quests/Activities that could be included to get more interaction with Portmaster him/herself and the Crew/Adventurers/Voyages.

I still go up and down with my Broomstick to clean my PoP. Just because I'm a Sailorrr.
Red
Yellow
Green

18-Aug-2015 20:06:46

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top