HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Sha ky said :
Skills was best forum!

Had best freds and the most helpful people! Except that seeker 92 who posted on the rate the a log above you fred with his maxed stats! Trying to make everyone look bad!

This ishaky guy told me years later they wanted to post on that fred purposely rating them lowly to make them feel bad, but in the end decided not to :c

That guy was a true hero!
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

14-Aug-2015 23:44:56

Sha ky

Sha ky

Posts: 33,579 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I said like 4 or 5 years ago there's too many status threads and Itll only get worse which will lead to the forum becoming bad but the people didn't listen!! Now look!!

Also Shamy do you want to buy some acorns off me, I've been buying them for like 3 years for seth but I haven't seen him in ages soo I think he quit!

I prob have like 100k atm.
Helper of the Community

Xp gainer
2/19

14-Aug-2015 23:47:57

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
They should add another forum like item information/status 4um or something

It would contain a faq descriping the differences between tier 90 weapons and in which situation x would be advantageous over y, explanation of items with special effects (bane ammo, hydrix, void, keris etc) along with all the status threads.

Item discussion would then be for discussing items again!

14-Aug-2015 23:51:57

s hamy

s hamy

Posts: 15,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sha ky said :
I said like 4 or 5 years ago there's too many status threads and Itll only get worse which will lead to the forum becoming bad but the people didn't listen!! Now look!!

Also Shamy do you want to buy some acorns off me, I've been buying them for like 3 years for seth but I haven't seen him in ages soo I think he quit!

I prob have like 100k atm.

Ever since the first status thread i've been whining. I strongly dislike manipulation. Pa-lease, who we kiddin'? These threads manipulate more than car salesmen.

AND FOR SURES. I'LL GET BACK TO YOU IN A FEW DAYS PLEASSEE!
Helping since 2006
#Scouse
@shamyrs

14-Aug-2015 23:52:53

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://i.imgur.com/f4xYLjz.png

I don't remember why the black one wasn't 0-0-0 though, lol

E: assuming you mean the one on the right:
http://i.imgur.com/YSyowYN.png

14-Aug-2015 23:53:11 - Last edited on 14-Aug-2015 23:56:59 by Seeker

s hamy

s hamy

Posts: 15,010 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@RIAS

I cried when they deleted the Monsters forum just a few weeks ago. Do you remember how much hate the Items forum got when they removed the "Discussion" part of the title for a year or so? I don't feel comfortable when Jagex plays around with forums... But it would probably function better.
Helping since 2006
#Scouse
@shamyrs

14-Aug-2015 23:54:29

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top