Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I've only done ONE Yaka kill and that's it. I was DPS and it was so hard. Also phases would sometimes go on repeat as well - not sure if that's a glitch or not.

That happens if they miss the poison or fail to block the pool during mirage.

Using freedom lowers yakamaru's enrage towards you as well.. so lower hits.
Strength Through Chaos
|

05-Aug-2015 04:43:40 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2015 04:44:01 by Zamorak83432

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I knew there was some time before the sand move and I only take like 400 damage as a dpser, so wasn't too risky for me

Morgan said :
Also phases would sometimes go on repeat as well - not sure if that's a glitch or not.

They should only repeat if someone doesn't poison Yakamaru (easy to miss on the stun pool especially because it drops from like 200k hp to dead if stunned at that point).. Otherwise it shouldn't repeat. Can also skip a phase entirely and then not be able to finish the kill due to planks :(

Orrrr you can get stuck on mirage without the option to cover up a pool at all, even if you have enough planks. That one was annoying :c
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

05-Aug-2015 04:45:52

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We'd always poison Yakamaru but it'd sometimes lose its poison and phase would go on repeat around the time Jellyfish spawned. I don't remember very well, but I remember we were doing everything right by poisoning him and sometimes it'd repeat a phase like 2 or 3 times and then we'd quit. People were saying it's a glitch, but not sure.

And yea, the planks stuff also happened. Annoying :(

05-Aug-2015 04:49:50 - Last edited on 05-Aug-2015 04:50:44 by Morgan

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Healing wouldn't really help since my deaths are usually caused by one hit-ko's that use up my sign and then having no adrenaline to use devotion/barricade :c

Zach is going to take him off me as soon as the pets die and then I'll take back and we'll do it that way.. Should avoid my death for a change :P
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

05-Aug-2015 04:59:00

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top