Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So my theory is proven.

You can't type like a girl since English language is dynamic and based upon perspective.

The English language is one of few which doesn't have masculine or feminine words however we depict words or base them off attachments such as emoticons or social desires such as xoxo's.

Some words may be better suited for females than males and vice versa but it's near impossible for either word to be male or female dominant.

Therefore the theory of typing like a girl is a massive illusion and as a result the real base of it lies beyond words and mostly comes down to personal interpretation.

It's also why it's one of the most hardest languages to learn due to the lack of or depending where you are from the lack of masculine and feminine words and words having more than one meaning and pronunciations which again makes it difficult to grasp the concept of being a first time learner.

It's also one of the reason most people struggle to speak another language entirely.

Idk wtf I typed I made it all up. All I know is. You can't really type like a girl. c:

Else I'd be a master at it. :c
@HyunAOP

31-Jul-2015 17:51:30

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top