Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is brawler demon better than deacon demons at Abyssal demons? Also I assume setting them to spam scrolls could speed up things a bit - I did two tasks with manual specs and averaged ~837 kills/h.
Second task just now had an elite spawn (which seemed harmless with just increased lifepoints) and ended up with 133,338 slayer xp in 21 mins.

Finding worlds with decent spawn is bad though. :s

27-Jul-2015 17:28:28

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Is brawler demon better than deacon demons at Abyssal demons? Also I assume setting them to spam scrolls could speed up things a bit - I did two tasks with manual specs and averaged ~837 kills/h.

I would say brawler versions are better because they get up to melee distance (brawlers melee.)

Generally abby demons are more packed towards the center of the area instead of spread out, this is due to the respawn locations being packed together towards the center.

So brawler demons have a higher chance hitting most of the abby demons in the center with ring of fire if it is closer to the center (hence melee distance allows it to be more centered.)

Deacon demon usually attack on the edge away from the center, in the vacancy of of abby demons like where the stairs are. The stair area only has 2 spawn points, so the ring of fire wouldn't be effective there.

27-Jul-2015 17:41:41

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top