Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Team Skull
Aug Member 2008

Team Skull

Posts: 24,511 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Was referring to Cassie, but I guess that fits the bill too... :P "Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion."- Jeremy Taylor

27-Jul-2015 15:55:33

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tom, I respect that we're taking it civil. I have no idea who banned me, but banning me without telling me why (I still don't know why) is equivalent to speaking behind my back pretty much.

Plus you blocked me on twitter and went dark in-game so who I was supposed to pm?

It was Rachel I pm'd as she is the best representative of Magic I had available to me. She took me off the ban list because she thought the ban was unfair (since the clan bans are meant to be clan-related, not personal.) I told her I didn't want to rejoin however.

Meg, Lathow, Bobhaz, and Reaper are the only other person I pm'd since they are friends - informing them of what happened. I did not ask them to judge, I just let them know I can't be in Magic anymore and why. Meg is delighted to have me in Silverhawk Hideout though :p

Anyway, sorry if you don't remember about Brooke. Brooke told me that though.

27-Jul-2015 16:00:23 - Last edited on 27-Jul-2015 16:29:48 by Lifer

Alan
Nov Member 2007

Alan

Posts: 8,771 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Original message details are unavailable.
Several boss mechanics have been updated to work correctly with all current abilities that stun.

Can someone translate? :(

tight bindings and deep impact didn't count as stuns on north pool for yakamura, would assume they count now (haven't tested them yet)
@RSNAlan
The Fallen
- Quit your clan today, Join today!

27-Jul-2015 16:18:59

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lifer said :
I pm'd since they are friends

-sniffle sniffle- :( (

Alan said :
tight bindings and deep impact didn't count as stuns on north pool for yakamura, would assume they count now (haven't tested them yet)

That would make some sense, I just wish they'd be more specific lol. Only thing I could think of is another attempt at fixing the attack skipping at KK, but then I got hung up on "several"
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

27-Jul-2015 16:22:22

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top