Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Confuuuuuuuuuuuuuuused and need halp from someone who is goin to RF this year.

I got an email at last with a code, and claimed it. But it was labelled as '15 Zemomarks', which I also ordered.

When I go to Eventbrite to register it (gives you 8 mins to do it/register acc or rip your reservation, so no time to study it properly) I claim it, and in my tickets thing it says Runefest 2015, but there's no mention of an actual ticket at all, just another mention of these 15 zemomarks.

So, have I just claimed the 15 zemomarks, or is the actual ticket included in that? Did anyone else have something like that when they were ordering?

So confuuuuuused, just want mah ticket. ;-;

Don't suppose anyone knows any rfest support twitters or something I can use to chase peeps up, will be dragging on a week now and still no ticket/proper clarity on it all.

23-Jul-2015 17:07:03

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That's even more confusion then - no attachments at all received here. Was the pdf attached to RFest support's email, or was it eventbrite?

Did ya get the email after the code was redeemed or...?

Did you order any zemomarks?

When ya redeemed the code on eventbrite's site, what did it show? For me, it only showed 1 option initially, that was for the tickets at £99, and that they were sold out. Min I put the code in, the 15 zemomarks option popped up, I chose quantity 1, and registered. I have no idea now if I've just redeemed ONLY the 15 zemos, or have I ordered the ticket + the 15 zemos. ;-;

23-Jul-2015 17:22:13

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh, I was wrong. I got the email with the code 2 days after I used the bonds to get a ticket, from a runescape email, not eventbrite.

Email with code was at 16:39
Email with ticket was at 19:06, same day, however this one was from eventbrite's email

+ No, I didn't order zemomarks, so no idea about that :/
Selective Completionist

23-Jul-2015 17:33:27 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2015 17:35:10 by Amaethwr

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top