Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just sat through a task of 50 tormented demons in the one trip - tho felt them to be a bit meh, both for loot and time taken to kill/slay exp, tho could be wrong - is it worth doing them in the future?

Gots me an Abby demon task now. How do they fare in terms of slay xp p/h?

A list of possible slayer pref tasks I got a while back listed Tzhaar as one of them, at 72k xp-ish p/h, would Abby demons top that?

17-Jul-2015 16:12:16

Agumon

Agumon

Posts: 15,537 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TDs are probably worth doing if you want a money oriented task, assuming limbs are still worth something.

I don't have them unlocked so not sure on xp/hr

Also Lifer's thread has the xp/hr somewhere in it, pretty sure I saw an excel screenshot in it somewhere, hopefully it's in the main post :x
soon™

17-Jul-2015 16:15:19 - Last edited on 17-Jul-2015 16:17:16 by Agumon

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If memory serves they're alright for slayer exp, but not the best (tormented demons)... They're nice for the limbs (13m ish according to a friend yesterday) but otherwise not much going on loot wise :( .

Abby demons are nice for exp, but they annoy me lol so I don't do them :D

Lifer has a thread floating around of slayer tasks for their exp and which ones to prefer and stuff if you're looking for a guide on that... Personally I'd say block what you dislike and prefer what you do like regardless of exp.. You'll enjoy slaying more that way :)
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

17-Jul-2015 16:16:52

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top