HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Sagzee said :
Aside from using orts for when you want take a Clan Avatar out - do they have any other uses?
Collect them!
http://puu.sh/iXDGF.png

O_O

I like to imagine the orts as um...little poops for some reason, like, you just poop yourself randomly crafting or tending to crops, look all embarrassed, hope nobody notices, then you somehow announce you've done so in chat then everyone knows about it, and you go off to the next area and it happens again when chopping a tree. Bears don't care though, and they must woodcut all the time from what peeps have been saying about them.

But you Ama...good god...160k poops! I thought my 9k and my 14k in the prev clan I was in was in the 'you have just shat out your intestines in public, nice job! :D ' range. But holy crap (literally) - YOU NEED TO GO SEE A DOCTOR!

NO WONDER YOU ARE GREEEEEEN!!!!

13-Jul-2015 15:42:43

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ugh I hated Dishonor among thieves. Though maybe thats because I have a burning hatred of Zamorak and his Npc followers.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

13-Jul-2015 15:55:08 - Last edited on 13-Jul-2015 15:55:26 by PyraTheAegis

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Me focus when doing the raids is to survive long enough to get Yakamaru II, and hoooopefully not die and get something from it lol. Cuz app, you get the kill anyway, even if you do die as long as team finishes the kill or somethin?

Would love to know wat do asap tho so I can prepare and go get me compy back.

Thinking atm pernix/asc main hand/veng shield/blood sniper/r.o.d/sign of death/whatever else i'm forgetting. Shield cuz shield abils so I can survive longer lol. Been practicin with them, hope it wasn't all fer nothin. D:

13-Jul-2015 15:55:11

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Who even is that in the third panel (the one below Patrick)?

I'm also surprised how many people are complaining about the Asylum Surgeon ring change.. They changed it from +23 to +21 (not even a 0.1% difference overall) and kept the passive effect the same, which was the main reason to be using the ring anyway lol

The blood necklace one I can understand since that one got cut like, in half :(

Bad day to be making changes like that though lol
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

13-Jul-2015 15:56:00

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Amaethwr said :
Sagzee said :
But holy crap (literally) - YOU NEED TO GO SEE A DOCTOR!

NO WONDER YOU ARE GREEEEEEN!!!!
:'(

Love yoo tho <3

Come have a hug! *Waddles over there in a biosuit, making sure to have no more than exactly 3 seconds body contact as per safety guidelines*

13-Jul-2015 16:10:59

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kakamile said :
HTTP://i.imgur.com/cnZmjEk.png
Darn pvm comp reqs literally every week, sigh

Sagzee said :
Love yoo tho <3

Come have a hug! *Waddles over there in a biosuit, making sure to have no more than exactly 3 seconds body contact as per safety guidelines*
:D !
Selective Completionist

13-Jul-2015 16:12:08

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top