Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is it possible to dive in, and survive a raid that way - or should I just wait it out a bit for a strategy or somethin lol.

Don't wanna go 'ohai giant boss thing- *cue me getting slapped about like loki by the Hulk*'

13-Jul-2015 13:36:17

Lust
Feb Member 2012

Lust

Posts: 17,455 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'll be trying raids at a later point, busy atm, so just watching woox lol

Kakamile said :
Bunimuu said :
Trying to force many into pvm again, I see. Some explanations behind nerfing some cool items should be good.

Lol that attitude. I wonder if you think players are "forced" into quests and minigames and training skills too.

How dare I have to play all aspects of a game to get the cape that shows I've played all aspects extensively!

help.

13-Jul-2015 13:40:44

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Oh wait so, only comp cape reqs are kill the boses (I think you can die and as long as team beats it it counts or something?) + the music (inc one from idway 2nd boss)?

Thought there'd be more Mazcab stuff to do other than that lol. O_o

Not sure about Raids bosses being linked to 'the Reaper' and 'Final Boss' tho - is my understanding that we're gonna maybe get a ton more raids and several worlds to explore for those raids, each one getting harder and harder etc. Might end up with a hundred+ raids bosses (if it's that succesful/game is around that long) and for Final Boss to kill each one 100 times + maybe having to do all the other ones before getting to the one you wanna get (assuming it stays as active content with enough interest) - it could be a bit of a mammoth task lol.

Maybe instead, have it sorta separated from 'regular boss' kills, but tie them to their own 'raids reaper' sort of equivalent title thingy?

13-Jul-2015 13:46:45

BBC UK
Apr Member 2011

BBC UK

Posts: 2,394 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kakamile said :
And Chris is now in the Play Fusion dream team.
https://twitter.com/Mark__Gerhard/status/620517169638588416

Look, people change jobs all the time to move up in their career. It's sadly telling when senior devs with montages to their names consider a starter as a smart next step from jagex.

how many former Jmods are now in Gerhards company?

13-Jul-2015 13:56:11

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

O, we now poop out orts while doin Sandcastles - dun suppose anyone knows if SH boots work when building em as well now?

Looked at patch notes but nothin about the orts or SH in there lol.

Also, Ring of Death can now make death 'safe'? Wat that about?

13-Jul-2015 14:10:25

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top