Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So um. My Yak exploded or got abducted by aliens or something. O_O

Had gone to get some KC for Kril, all was well, had just re-supplied for another round, yak had 17 mins left, thought 'sod it' and renewed it there and then, back to full.

Went back to GWD, killed random Zammy peeps in the Zammy area, the odd imp too to try my luck on a champ scroll while I was there. Picked up a few beads, used the yak's tele to bank ability on 2 of them, when I went to tele the third - nothing. O_O

Yak totally vanished. Familiar screen was empty/no familiar present. My brews and restore flasks that were inside were nowhere to be found (I would have gone 'eh?' if I saw a pile of pots in one spot). No warning, no message in chatbox. Just...poof!

Didn't even have many peeps on me, had ensured I'd switched to blood blitz instead of barrage, and removed chain attack thingy ability and switch to barrage and put chain back on when I went to fight Kril - so I was fighting NPC's solo, and each one had their attention on me and not the Yak so it couldn't have been killed.

Just...wow lol what hap. O_o

11-Jul-2015 23:06:27

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
WAT IS GOING ON AAAAAAAAAA

I just summoned another one, and it was already full of my Brews and Restores from the last one that got abducted!

I NEED A YOUNG PRIEST AND AN OLD PRIEST, PRONTO!! D:

EDIT: Also this hood gives me a double chin. ;-;

11-Jul-2015 23:09:13 - Last edited on 11-Jul-2015 23:09:50 by Sagzee

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Extremely old bug. When you use the renew familiar option (so sacrificing a pouch to retain your summon) you eventually run into a problem with the familiar just disappearing. You just have to summon a new one and it comes back with everything that it had inside.

11-Jul-2015 23:21:10

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top