Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sv

Sv

Posts: 7,736 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sagzee said :
Wilson said :

The emotes (and titles?) will be discontinued.
Jagex plans to make the warpriest armor obtainable after the event but much rarer.

Balls. :|

Is there enough time to get the T2+T3 emote, and the 2 T3 pieces of the outfit before the event finishes?

And another 1100 ish sacred metal things?

Not that I'm really fond of having to dedicate any more time at that place or inclined to do any grinding anymore. Sucks to miss out. :@

As far as the sets and emotes go, I think you have enough time if you go to Node Find fc, and only skill on the yellow nodes. You can easily get 7k tears a day if you sit all day.

It's the title you should be worried about ;_;

05-Sep-2013 21:25:44

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not assed about the titles as much, tho it's annoying to miss out on them.

Seriously? I'd have to no life it for 2 whole days? But I've got work tomorrow.

Does it end tomorrow, or do I have the weekend to do it as well?

I know I've had loads of time to do it, but fuck me, with Divination coming out midway, and these super challenges and whatever else they throw out, I've been burnt out and can't be assed to play as much anymore.

05-Sep-2013 21:28:27

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Hoping it won't end tomorrow, shall try to squeeze in as much as I can.

As long as I get the 2 T3 pieces. Would love the T2/T3 emotes, but can sorta accept it if I lose out as long as I have the T1 emote.

Kay, wat: you get MORE tears from the yellow ones? WAT? I always kept dodging them because of the scary 'oooh ooh don't touch them, they're unstable!!!' message. :@ :@

What would be fastest for me for the tears? Any particular skilling rock/node? Or should I stick to killing with mage as I also need about 1k and a bit more steel things?

05-Sep-2013 21:34:35

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Morgan said :
Just took a nap and it felt as if I slept all night.
I literally woke up thinking it was morning.

I jelly. :c

No idea why I can't sleep. Me new room's all now super dark and quiet, perfect peaceful environment, but brain just can't switch off. I'm always either pondering something or going on about some idea.

Last night's example, thinking of control layout for PS controller for a game involving Shemu.

Left stick move, right stick camera, X for jump, square for melee attacks, circle for ranged blasts, triangle for spells/AoE abilities, L1 for sprinting/evading, R1 for blocking and used with the other buttons for more special moves, R2 for grabbing and using energy tether to swing enemies about like weapons and grapple stuff, L2 for locking on, D Pad for quick use items/'hotkey' abilities.

Why brain? Why? T-T

If it's not that sort of thing, it'll be playing out a story in my head like I've got a TV in my head lol. And if it not that, it'll be debating with myself based on what happened/what will happen etc. And if not that, just nothing, and STILL no sleep!

Chloroform plox.

05-Sep-2013 23:28:29

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top