Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Leta
Jan
fmod Member

Leta

Forum Moderator Posts: 25,401 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congrats, Pick. :)

How difficult is it? On a scale of 1 - 10?

I still need to do the trim req, but I am dreading it... PvM has never been a strength of mine. :P
RSC - Gone, but never forgotten.

05-Sep-2013 07:41:34

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thanks guys! and me either Leta :/. In fact, whenever a PvM event is hosted in my clan, another leader and I always compete to see who can die the most haha. As far as difficulty I would say my experience was a 7? I did it with 8 other people, and was Mage Dps. Also, I wasn't asked to voke at all during the fights I was in, which made things a bit easier as I could just focus on keeping my health up, and doing other things that were asked.

If you've never been to Vorago before, I would suggest reading up on him a little bit just so you have an understanding of what you should be doing throughout the fight. Anti bit makes some really good guides on yt if you want to check them out.

Also, I heard that Vorago was buffed after the Woox and Desiboy duo, but the team I was with kept saying how easy it was compared to a couple days after that vid came out. I also know that yesterday p2 was around 1/3 the length it usually is, which was a nice incentive to go try out my luck. I don't know whether or not any of this is true, but one of the guys said how vorago might have been made a little easier for the upcoming livestream so that the Jmods could actually kill it lol which wouldn't surprise me too much :P

05-Sep-2013 07:57:19

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Also, don't be deterred by the fact that the people posting in the Vorago team thread sound like jerks and say things like "No errors tolerated," or "must have experience, no beginners!" etc... The only thing they really enforce is the gear, and the lvls. All that other stuff is to just to kinda weed out some people. If you go in with all the reqs, but not a lot of experience and make a case for yourself, they will probably give you a chance to prove yourself. Best of luck!

05-Sep-2013 08:04:01

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top