Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I kinda really like doing the event for some reason lol, tho it might get repetitive for me over time. Atm I'm managing 3 event stabs on avg daily, today was 4 I think, tho the standing around/slow process of getting the fragments is starting to grate a bit now lol.

Managed to get two titles so far:
the Powerful
, and
Harbinger

Unless I've unlocked more that I'm not aware of lol.

Not as much into titles though, been '
the World Guardian
' since it first came out lol, not changed since. :3

02-Jun-2015 18:19:01 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2015 18:21:38 by Sagzee

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kakamile said :
PyraTheAegis said :
World event 2 was the most fun.

As a Bandosian, a lot of it sucked.
What, you didn't like being called names by the mighty Armadylian warriors killing you in your constructor's garb? Was the best part of we2, got called a Nazi, Bandosian Cnt (which I got muted for replying to), and Communist to name a few lol
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

02-Jun-2015 20:07:05

PyraTheAegis
Jan Member 2005

PyraTheAegis

Posts: 9,215 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
Kakamile said :
PyraTheAegis said :
World event 2 was the most fun.

As a Bandosian, a lot of it sucked.
What, you didn't like being called names by the mighty Armadylian warriors killing you in your constructor's garb? Was the best part of we2, got called a Nazi, Bandosian Cnt (which I got muted for replying to), and Communist to name a few lol
Wasn't there a world Bandosians had control of? I think it was World 66.
Member of the Kalos Elite Four and Team Flare.

02-Jun-2015 20:11:14

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

It didn't bother me enough to hop off my homeworld, still had a good time with friends laughing at how serious some people took it. Also got teased for not having pvp enabled cause some days I didn't feel like being wiped by some egotistic. Think the only pvp I did was using provoke on ppl attacking my friends then running and hiding lol
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

02-Jun-2015 20:15:06

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Go me, got a whole 0 bxp in agility..

http://puu.sh/i9XEd.png

E: Also, speaking of agility, I hit 7k rare item tokens earlier (had a bunch saved up from the promo), and wondering if the silver hawk can be keepsaked? And if so, what does it override?
Selective Completionist

02-Jun-2015 20:16:31 - Last edited on 02-Jun-2015 20:35:55 by Amaethwr

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Lol nice. Not sure about the silver hawk keepsake, can it even be keepsaked? A friend has the hawk but isn't on atm, can ask him about it if I see him later

02-Jun-2015 20:52:31

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top