Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Amaethwr
Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lathow said :
Here's hoping that daily cap is easy to get, and once again they let us switch sides and the usual (or better yet implement a system that makes that unnecessary).
When it was being first announced, I thought they were saying its basically everyone against Tuska? So unless you can side with Tuska then side-choosing wouldn't be involved at all..? I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, or new info or something
Selective Completionist

19-May-2015 19:14:55

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does enabling a crossbow also do ammo or something? Because it's under weapons. Also I was always under the impression that ammo just uses up springs equal to however many bars it takes to make and you get back the full thing so..

Battlestaves I keep them off, I'd rather loot and alch for 9.3k than break even. They also aren't really drops anymore anyway, waterfiends no longer drop those and I can't think of anything else that does (cadarn mages maybe? I skip though).

Snake armor, is that even dropped by anything? If so is it profitable to break?
Hi

19-May-2015 19:17:57

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Calculator:Spring_cleaner

That's based on g.e. price. Spring is like 6k per so subtract an additional 2k gp from profit. I had a check and you are right that ammo falls under metal weapons. I was thinking of the crossbow limbs instead of bolts.

Can just re-enable rune crossbows then, but really Kree'arra is the only problem area where it kept using up to 6 springs for a 10k drop, should just disable metal weapons for that one task only?

19-May-2015 19:35:29

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah I dunno.. cleaner seems to be having trouble with multiple drops. During the weekend I would get 2 rune plates (rdt) and it would use 2 springs but only give me 5 rune 40 coal..

Also I had a look and wyverns drop snake chaps (only snake drop, ninja imp giving boots doesn't count). If snake really sells for 2k+ each and the price hasn't stayed there for years due to lack of trades, they are profitable, but when do you even kill wyverns anymore anyway..
Hi

19-May-2015 19:46:05

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top