Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah you can't alch and several items are not included in the filters. I wrote about that in the beta forums a month ago and now again in hlf feedback.

Original message details are unavailable.
1 Perhaps increase the radius, as it's not effective against large npcs.

2 Possible to loot from a distance as long as the item clicked is within the radius. Check for items in a radius around the player rather than the clicked item.

3 Movable loot window.

4 Option to keep loot window open.

5 Ability to use alchemy spells when the window is open.

6 Ability for the window to stay open if moving away from loot. (Already happens sometimes but clicking loot will close it so it's pointless.)

7 Ability to combine filters, value takes a higher priority currently (I think?). Setting value to 0 and unticking combat consumables will loot food drops for example.

8 Add more filters/items to filters, currently magic logs cannot be looted with loot custom unless value is being used. Even if all the categories are ticked they won't be looted.

9 Keyboard shortcuts for loot custom and loot all.
Hi

12-May-2015 00:40:07

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson Magna said :
That was annoying, I didn't know about the new update today so when I dropped a mage in gano/ahrims I tried to loot the pile and couldn't pick anything up. All the while being piled by whites.

Dw I got bodied too by AL + TB'ed but I wasn't skulled so I only lost D Boots, Rock Gloves, Cape, P Neck, Wealth and Penance. I kept the rest though, Freedom for some reason didn't want to activate today but meh. Kept the Veracs and Mh Drygore. I guess they can split the 60k loot. :~)

#PityFund
@HyunAOP

12-May-2015 00:43:59

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Uh, quickhopping to legacy only world (and thus force you into the legacy interface) used to turn all chat option on, but I don't know if that was ever changed as I never use legacy worlds any more o:

12-May-2015 00:53:25

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
Uh, quickhopping to legacy only world (and thus force you into the legacy interface) used to turn all chat option on, but I don't know if that was ever changed as I never use legacy worlds any more o:

I never knew that but no this is from the lobby lol.

Like say I am on w25. Then I lobby, turn pm off in lobby then go w138. Suddenly my PM is on O_o !
@HyunAOP

12-May-2015 00:54:45

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top