Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Noes, haven't joined Shakeh's FC. o:

In another FC and CC at the mo hehe.

~~/ ------------------ AKHET|SHEMU ------------------\~~
~ / --Shemu: "Christmas is on a Friday this year."---------\ ~
. / -----------"OMG! Hope it's not on the 13th!" :Akhet---- \ .

05-Dec-2012 00:00:10

Mike Archer
Oct Member 2006

Mike Archer

Posts: 2,928 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In a follow up to my previous post about the Tesco Value Fish pie, tonight I had a Young's Mariners Pie. It cost £2, double the price of the other, and to my dismay I found the contents to be the exact same as the Tesco Value one. My conclusion is, you should always try new foods, as you may be suprised as to what you will like, but at the same time don't assume the more expensive option is better.

I'm now going to try more 'Tesco Value' meals I've never tried before to try something new, and I won't waste my time with the dearer alternatives.. lol

I shall report back with my finding on other 'Tesco Value' meals, as and when I eat them..
SPOILER

05-Dec-2012 04:20:09 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2012 04:21:51 by Mike Archer

knilB
Nov Member 2023

knilB

Posts: 7,158 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
> Mike Archer posted:

In a follow up to my previous post about the Tesco Value Fish pie, tonight I had a Young's Mariners Pie. It cost £2, double the price of the other, and to my dismay I found the contents to be the exact same as the Tesco Value one. My conclusion is, you should always try new foods, as you may be suprised as to what you will like, but at the same time don't assume the more expensive option is better.

I'm now going to try more 'Tesco Value' meals I've never tried before to try something new, and I won't waste my time with the dearer alternatives.. lol

I shall report back with my finding on other 'Tesco Value' meals, as and when I eat them..

--------------------------------------------------------------
I was looking forward to the second instalment and now patiently waiting for more of your critique.

Thank you, Sir.

05-Dec-2012 04:25:12

Puggles

Puggles

Posts: 3,065 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Thank you kindly for the update on your situation, Mike Archer. Please continue to inform me in the future of your food-tasting endeavours.

Edit: o... seems we think alike

05-Dec-2012 04:27:01 - Last edited on 05-Dec-2012 04:27:41 by Puggles

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top