Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kyrie

Kyrie

Posts: 7,608 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kept remaking threads about bug abuse or very similar topics after been told not to.

Still don't see why my original thread got locked though, it was ruined by people opposing against me talking about it and ended up with a Jmod trying to shame me and saying my account should be banned based on past offences without actually doing his research. I think I tried to defend myself and posted all of my offences so that probably had something to do with me being banned too.

23-Apr-2015 15:25:08

Nyu
Sep Member 2020

Nyu

Posts: 5,194 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
Kept remaking threads about bug abuse or very similar topics after been told not to.

Still don't see why my original thread got locked though, it was ruined by people opposing against me talking about it and ended up with a Jmod trying to shame me and saying my account should be banned based on past offences without actually doing his research. I think I tried to defend myself and posted all of my offences so that probably had something to do with me being banned too.

I remember that thread.
181m Slayer XP and 37,963 Edimmu slain for my Dungeoneering pet. Slayer is still the worst skill in the game.

23-Apr-2015 15:38:10

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top