Aug Member 2008

Amaethwr

Posts: 14,634 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
I love Metatron.
Yea, was kinda funny in this one

Morgan said :
Supernatural spoilers:
That would make sense tbh.. if the spell can be controlled, at least, so he just goes back a couple of years instead of 20 or whatever

Think Sam's blindness, when it comes to helping Dean, can be a bit annoying, though as a whole I enjoyed this ep
Selective Completionist

17-Apr-2015 03:08:34

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Amaethwr said :
Morgan said :
I love Metatron.
Yea, was kinda funny in this one

Morgan said :
Supernatural spoilers:
That would make sense tbh.. if the spell can be controlled, at least, so he just goes back a couple of years instead of 20 or whatever

Think Sam's blindness, when it comes to helping Dean, can be a bit annoying, though as a whole I enjoyed this ep
Who cares about what age?Even going back to his teenage years is better than the Mark Of Cain. Reliving his teenage years would greatly outweigh whatever black magic that book contains :P

The writers shouldn't have removed Dean's mark during that episode :( They sort of messed up there.

Yes, I enjoyed the episode too. I mostly enjoy all non-filled SN eps :D

17-Apr-2015 03:16:50

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't think he's leaving permanently. They left the door open for a potential return:
http://www.tvguide.com/news/arrow-exit-roy-harper-colton-haynes-leaving/

17-Apr-2015 03:21:53 - Last edited on 17-Apr-2015 03:28:03 by Morgan

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's unfortunate when characters are written out due to things happening irl rather than what the writers originally intended, though this doesn't sound like a bad case as he can return whenever.

17-Apr-2015 03:29:10

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top