Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Evil Lucario said :
I wanna be as good as Milordo Z in terms of doing a 300% Araxxi kill with Melee.

I can't zerk or swap in time for that :c

Even at low detail I FPS crash from like 50 to 5 to 50 to 6 to 50 to 18 to 50 to 27 and it's only when I boss :^)

Can't Pray Melee back to Range back to Melee back to Range back to Melee back to Range everytime :c I tried I lag out. Though I use the Prayer book.

I don't seem to lag on Araxxi at all though. And I never lag using the Legacy interface. There's something sketchy about NIS that lags me when I open it for PvM.
@HyunAOP

05-Apr-2015 15:11:22

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Avogadro said :
My problem is I get too panicky, and so I anticipate something too early or late and react inappropriately.

Idk why I run Skyrim on Max FPS fine, Crysis 2 exceptionally well max, Age of Empires II HD (max settings) fine and they are the most CPU intensive games.

Yet RS which isn't that CPU intensive FPS crashes occasionally. Mainly the wilderness and PvM for me. I also play Minecraft in max settings fine so it can't be a Java issue unless it's just Jagex hates me. :c

My shittier older PC runs fine without any problems but that has keys missing so fuck using that.
@HyunAOP

05-Apr-2015 15:17:10

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top