Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Dirtydrow
Jun Member 2006

Dirtydrow

Posts: 5,942 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys im looking for a few tips on armour, inventory, weaponry,
for the elite tirannwan task ( clear wave 15 in gold or platinum rush of blood)

I cant seem to get past wave 10 before time runs out.

I have all the port armour and all 4 weapons from port also.

Thanks
dirtydrow
we resolve to endeavour to perservere

01-Apr-2015 14:28:47

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lucines guide is great but I prefer what I did and it worked.

Elite Void with Mage + Melee helm.

Any Runic Accuracy aura.

Any Scrimshaw of Elements.

Active blood spell. Preferably barrage since burst is 79 and C staff is 80 and that 1 level makes a difference considering abilities don't use runes ever only auto attacks do.

Chaotic Staff + C Maul + Darklight + Dragonrider Ammy + Mage Tokhaar Kal Mej cape + Spirit Cape switch.

Steel Titan + Scrolls + 6 summon flasks.

Overload Salve. Like 4 brews and 8 super restores and 3 adrenaline pots and Excalibur.

Weapon poison++

I yolo'd it with Jagex's recommended action bar and used Meta over sunshine (Sunshine is better so use that) and got to wave 22 with alot of derps and glacors spawns woo. :)

23 if muspahs. :(

That should work for 15 too. But if I presume you haven't done 20 (technically 21) yet. You may as well hit two birds with one stone. :)

I know Warpriest and Slay helm apparently works during Iowerth VoS, but for me it seemed to make me hit a lot less accurately on anything that wasn't my slay task so I went with void and had no setbacks.

I Melee TDS (when it prays magic) and Airuts. I never zerk. I use 2h weapons coz DW offhand for some reason goes to the top of my invent >.>
@HyunAOP

01-Apr-2015 15:10:57

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top