help.

22-Mar-2015 00:30:42

Avogadro

Avogadro

Posts: 4,088 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I just went to Mod Lee's Vorago event.

It was baaaaaaaaaad.

- Mod Lee was late
-- I'm fine that he was late, but omfg the people would not shut up about him. I mean cmon, you're lucky he's hosting it.

- Teams were hard to get into
-- Lee's official one was filled almost immediately
-- Lee told us to make our own fc's instead; cause yaknow, rago is limited to 50 people at once
--- People did not shut up about this. "OMG UR NOT MOD LEE U TROLE"

- No one knew what they were doing
-- Okay, that's fine. I didn't know how to Rago once upon a time.
--- BUT OMFG. How did I learn? I listened.

So I finally got into a kill. I decided phase 1 was probably going to be the most problematic. Phase 3 would be fine. It's ceilings week. With so many people, damage would be like 100. I decided I would be the top lure. Another guy who was probably experienced (couldn't tell ya, didn't know the guy) was willing to cooperate with me and be the base tank. Well, he was. No one else. Several people must have had incite on, because I had to watch this poor guy voke and revoke, run back and forth, trying to lure Vorago so I could jump. Top lure has a job too right? Aren't I supposed to provoke Vorago or something? Ha! My voke was broken. All the while, we had people questioning our strategy. "Do you guys know what you're doing?" "Aren't you supposed to jump?" "JUMP ALREADY!" Guys. I know what I'm doing; you don't. This went on for about 8 minutes. Shortly after the base tank died (I think he killed himself on purpose because he was fed up; he was just sitting there, not even moving or using defence abilities [he was probably out of food]), I got my voke fixed. I had Vorago in the right spot, all I needed was someone to voke him to face south. NOPE! Though I guess it's all for the best. At this point, there were only 7 or so people left out of like 30. Everyone else had died. So I decided to lobby and leave. This whole endeavor cost me 6 rocktails. Because I know Rago.
7:^]

22-Mar-2015 01:39:25

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top