Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Things that bugged me during EoC release that only I seem to care about that never got fixed.

Demons should Melee and be weak to magic. Since lore said they were weak to magic. Also Darklight/Hex.

Waterfiends should have stayed as Crush since crushing an embodiment of water makes more sense than throwing bolts or arrows at it which realistically would pass through something like that.

Fire Giants should melee and be weak to water spells and not slash. Ice Giant should be also weak to Crush/Fire. The ones in DG are weak to earth spells? Come on who even made this shitty weakness system?

Wyverns were fine as Crush/Fire too. Honestly. It was only melee that could take them head on post eoc anyway when vamp scrim came out by praying mage. Irrelevant since elf potions.

Dragons should be weak to Stab/Arrows and Bolts (least that was somewhat fixed) Dg black dragon is weak to slash for some reason not that it matters as Berserker T10 gives Melee more than enough hit chance for it to matter.

I should remake that illogical weakness thread again since the original op ditched it.
@HyunAOP

16-Mar-2015 16:56:25

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top