Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Keighlea said :
I want one too but there's only like 4 of us interested in trying hard mode out :(

I like how you still don't invite me

Well considering we need like 8 more people I'd invite you if you wanted to come with noobs! I was referring to people from over the summer who learned the Vorago rotations together because no one else ever invited us! (Zach, Carley and I, and Dylan was our pro on the team who carried us through).. Were some assorted others who joined us to learn (like Morgypie!) but didn't like Vorago, or others who knew what they were doing but didn't come often or didn't enjoy it (-cough- Joe -cough-)

The Purple Sorceress
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

07-Mar-2015 02:13:55

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Keighlea said :
or others who knew what they were doing but didn't come often or didn't enjoy it

The new Vorago hardmode >>>>>>>> The old hardmode Vorago

And I will come as long as I have Jamie's seismics, which tends to be pretty much the entire week while he's at work.

What changed? As someone who has never done hardmode before... :P

The Purple Sorceress
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

07-Mar-2015 02:24:42

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Joe has brought a pet into this fight, therefore he has been disqualified.

Slayer wins!

Morgan said :
I want a Bombi :(

I want one too but there's only like 4 of us interested in trying hard mode out :( . I don't feel like asking to join someone else's team (full of stranger danger) or paying for it, since that just takes the accomplishment out of it

The Purple Sorceress

I'm up for it as well if you need someone

E: oh i think you were counting me already...
Strength Through Chaos
|

07-Mar-2015 02:26:48 - Last edited on 07-Mar-2015 02:28:09 by Zamorak83432

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Zamorak83432 said :
I'm up for it as well if you need someone

WHY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE I WAS COUNTING POSTING TO SAY THEY ARE INTERESTED I ALREADY COUNTED YOU OMG

P.S. Hello god of farts :)

Probably because we haven't had a specific conversation about doing it before :P . So we're just making sure that you're aware of our interest!

Also if anyone is interested.. Im hoping to do (noobier) normal mode runs for the next week or so. Have some interest from a couple people in my clan but Im unsure if its really enough to get consistent easy kills with.

07-Mar-2015 02:30:14

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top