Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
StoutStarmie said :
It's hard for me to enjoy lore when it changes every other quest

What do you mean?

Kitrina said :
is it me or is the client really buggy? had to log in/out like 4 times to get my screen to load and then the client crashed...

I don't use the client :o

also wow the lore is seriously broken in this quest im upset :c

23-Feb-2015 22:57:37

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
How is it broken?

-touches stone of Jas-
-gets power from it-

-is in an area where stone once was-
-gets a damage boost from residual effects of stone-

-touches stone in new quest-
-oh you don't actually get any power you just channel the stone-

Does Jagex even know what the stone is doing to us? :P . Plus there was a total lack of Dragonkin despite four false users in this quest alone, all in a short interval of each other. They weren't even mentioned.

Plus Nomad just seems like an addict now, and Death just seems petty and childish.

Those spring to mind immediately at least, I'm sure there are others.

Who else wants to know if Zamorak or Zaros is Khazard's daddy though? :D (or if it was a completely unrelated topic, or if it was someone else whose name starts with Za?)

The Purple Sorceress
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

23-Feb-2015 23:02:59 - Last edited on 23-Feb-2015 23:03:44 by Keighlea

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Keighlea said :
Zamorak83432 said :
How is it broken?

-touches stone of Jas-
-gets power from it-

-is in an area where stone once was-
-gets a damage boost from residual effects of stone-

-touches stone in new quest-
-oh you don't actually get any power you just channel the stone-

Does Jagex even know what the stone is doing to us? :P . Plus there was a total lack of Dragonkin despite four false users in this quest alone, all in a short interval of each other. They weren't even mentioned.

Plus Nomad just seems like an addict now, and Death just seems petty and childish.

Those spring to mind immediately at least, I'm sure there are others.

Who else wants to know if Zamorak or Zaros is Khazard's daddy though? :D (or if it was a completely unrelated topic, or if it was someone else whose name starts with Za?)

The Purple Sorceress

Eh I don't think the stone thing is a big deal.. However i do agree with you about the lack of dragonkin in the quest..

Would be pretty funny if Zaros ends up being Khazards dad tho <.<
Strength Through Chaos
|

23-Feb-2015 23:14:18

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Those are some nice points, I honestly didn't think that much into it. To answer though, no, they don't know for sure what things do lol. Story is written as content is developed, nothing is predecided or certain. Osborne tries his best to keep lore things consistent, that's what his job is, but everyone else seems to want the lore to fall apart lol. When you have a 14 year old game and continuously add content to it though, this is inevitable.. Hi

23-Feb-2015 23:17:48

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I found it a bit too cliche about the cliffhanger in Palkeera's journal though lol, but I'm still going to excitedly wait to find out :P

And the stone is only an issue for me because inconsistencies bother me (like voice acting).. Would rather see a consistent effect (boosting our damage is consistent, but yet we're told we can't gain any power from it)

I love voice acting in quests also, but would rather see a quest line either be voice acted or not be voice acted. I realize it takes a lot of resources and time to do that, but when you start a questline that's voice acted, you (or I at least) kind of want to have that experience through the whole story... Not every other quest in the story.

The Purple Sorceress
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

23-Feb-2015 23:18:59

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top