Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Ryan M
May Member 2008

Ryan M

Posts: 3,095 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Unfortunately Lathow, you're informed correctly. Hopefully the damage will be minimal and something that you can work around with your dungeon. Unless things change prior to the introduction of the new room, those with max rooms will need to remove something in order to maintain their capes.

Construction definitely needs an update as this surely doesn't solve anything.

17-Feb-2015 02:34:38

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been hearing them promise const reworks and updates for years lol, still nuffin, tho this is closest we got comin' lol.

It's my fave skill. <3

Tho something always bugged me is that we get quite a large map layout, 3 layers of 9x9 I think it was? Ground floor, upper floor and dungeon, if needed, but we can never fill out even the one layer with current room limit.

I'd like to be able to have no limit, but basically can fill up all 3 layers if you ever wanted to. Those would then be your 'limits' - the size of the maps provided.

17-Feb-2015 02:39:08

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://puu.sh/g0lbM.png

This is my dungeon. On the bottom is the (garden) entrance. On top of that a boxing ring (safe deaths in parties) an altar (prayer recharge), a (second) skill hall with my big shark and kq head, and the fire pit/throne room entrance. None of these can be touched. Then there are two corridors, a pit, and a treasure room. It looks like the one corridor has to go because there are no other rooms to delete really.

If it's possible to place an aquarium there and I can walk through it freely I might do so and wait for construction rework/moving rooms update (although I'll probably place it at the portal for easier access). I think I'll just rebuild the pit and treasure room one square west though, to not lose access to them, which will be a ~25m loss..
Hi

17-Feb-2015 02:46:41

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top