Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Some scumbag stole my sisters phone when she was making a delivery for work, right in public. She tried chasing the person who stole it but was not able to get it back. No one helped to stop the thief but they did call the cops afterward. I'm just glad my sis didn't get physically hurt, there are some seriously screwed up people out there and you never know how they'll react.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

17-Feb-2015 01:09:16

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Osborne said :
I'll try to be quick: there are 14 fish to collect for the POH Aquarium. Each fish is a way to unlock one fishing perk. There are also 4 additional ways of unlocking fishing perks. This means there are 18 total ways to get perks; yet, we are only offering 14 perks to unlock. So, we are giving you choice in how to get your 14 perks. Comp is to get all 14 perks. Trim is to collect all 18 ways of unlocking perks.

Since Aquarium also includes gentle RNG (collecting fish for my tank), we offer multitudes of ways of being in control of the RNG. Consumable luck enhancers, social benefits, additions to the motherlode maw.

I don't believe that would have happened without the guidelines.

Zamorak83432 said :
Looking forward to that fishing update.

W-wait...you mean Construct update. ;-;

Wait like a bazillion years for an update to me fave skill...only that it's umm pretty much mostly fishing related lol. Waaat.

17-Feb-2015 01:27:22

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top