Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reached my goal of 43, bed taim nao unfortunately.

Jaysus my rank overall is now under 3k. To a lot on here probably not a big deal, but to see it go up 6k ranks in one day is phenomenal to me lol.

That'll soon plummet back though. T-T

G'night ya'll. <3

20-Aug-2013 23:14:32

Sagzee
Jan Member 2006

Sagzee

Posts: 48,694 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Algebra said :
Sagzee said :
Sagzee said :
Algebra said :
Sagzee said :
Algebra said :
Sagzee said :
Woo, ok, don't know how long this will take, but shall see how it goes lol.

Watch this space.

Take your time :)

Shall do lol, is a little trickier than I thought, and using new version of editing program and everything is so alien lol.

And combined with delays due to work stuff = gonna be a long one.

Had to take a photo for new ID card. I suck in photos, always look grumpy even though I AM SMILING. :@

Hey no worries, but can I change my avatar pic back to what it was before now, or do you still need this one :P

Nah got both of your pics. So is ok to go back to your previous piccy.

The hybrid pic is coming along ok. It's a bit of a rough job, but as long as it looks the way it's supposed to, being a bit fuzzy arond the edges shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Hoping to have it done after I get from work later today.

Donezo: http://i.imgur.com/3EnCnId.png

Quasar = Big Red (sorta) [http://i.imgur.com/ZoOGp7K.jpg]

Noticed the ear strap for the goggles still on the face, pain in the ass, should have removed that lol. Ah well, it's there now. T-T

Came out looking alright I think.

I like mucking about with stuff like this now lol.

WOW, that's amazing Akhet!! If you give me the permission, I will spam email Jagex and tell them to allow me to use that avatar haha. You even made the original botanist mask look 100000x better.

Looks GREAT!!

Sure rofl. ^_^

I'm thinking of doing more of those, and experiment with hairstyles etc.

20-Aug-2013 23:15:48

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gonna sleep at 54 ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

20-Aug-2013 23:19:13

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kyrie said :
I'm not saying XP should be faster, but once content is released and people are enjoying it, it's impossible to nerf it without people being pissed. And even then, I still don't understand why people care so much about other players XP. The Warband nerf had nothing to do with XP, everyone still can and will get that amount very easily with effort. The more constructive criticism was about Jagex ruining the actual risk vs reward with staggered worlds.

But yeah, as I've said about Divination, I don't care about XP rates but this skill is boring, especially compared to the skill released before it.

I know you're probably in bed atm =\

But I don't mind high degrees of effort. What I do mind is how easy it can be. But honestly with the warbands, the risk is practically non-existent to match the ease of the warband. I don't think Jagex actually ruined the actual risk vs reward, there was never a risk vs reward in the first place for it to be ruined. Looking at the warband fcs today (they're so persistent), there's still no risk vs reward system.

Divination may be a poor skill, but in the end it serves as a good benchmark. This isn't so different from Runecrafting before Runespan either in terms of variety.

21-Aug-2013 00:03:43

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top