Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ouch that really hurts ;_;... I actually did that like 6 years ago in a go-kart race going like 30 mph and it messed up my back for months

¸,«•
RL Idea:17542
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

05-Feb-2015 07:07:46

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Anyone else dislikes when people try to ask the jmods something that just doesn't make sense, and try to force them to give an answer? And on the other hand when jmods make up all sorts of crap and answer? I swear they have a trolling competition or something every week they write a faq. Below is what I mean.

Are Tengu what Movario referred to, rather than the Dragonkin?

Mod Rowley: I doubt it. I think it more likely that Movario just didn’t have much information about dragonkin at the time he wrote that. Dragonkin are clearly not “evil bird spirits of the east” and tengu would likely be unheard of outside the Eastern Lands.

What it should have been: No. When Movario's chat was written we didn't even know we'd make ports. Also ports are independent from the rest of the game, and even though we tried to make lore more relevant (memory being the daughter of Guthix) they still remain independent and we just won't tell you to not ruin the magic. Why are you asking these stupid questions and make me write fake, silly, and non canon lore on the spot? I won't do it sorry.

The new azure portal - is that a wyrm?

Mod Rowley: It depicts the legendary azure dragon, Seiryu. Whether he is an actual dragon created by the dragonkin (and if so, he certainly looks more wyrm-like than dragon) or if he comes from a different source is another matter…

What it should have been: A what? Seriously we just made a badass dragon for a portal. Lore has nothing to do with this. We said it's a legendary dragon who may or may not have been mentioned in the rest of the ports storyline, and dragonkin have nothing to do with it. Once again, ports are independent from the rest of the game and its lore. Seriously guys, once again why do you keep asking these stupid questions and make me write fake, silly, and non canon lore on the spot? Just stop.
Hi

05-Feb-2015 07:19:29

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top