Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shir said :
Morgan said :
Well, I'm half jewish so I sorta know a few things, but not much.

Oh. That's amazing! Kol-Hakavod! =D

~We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~

RS Riddles
I had to google this, but yea, it's an honour :D Sadly my hebrew knowledge is lacklustre :( I know a few words here and there, but that's it. I wish I knew more, but to be honest... it's never interested me when I was little and now it's sort of too late :(

03-Feb-2015 18:31:21

Shir
Oct Member 2012

Shir

Posts: 4,843 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Shir said :
Morgan said :
Well, I'm half jewish so I sorta know a few things, but not much.

Oh. That's amazing! Kol-Hakavod! =D

~We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.~

RS Riddles
I had to google this, but yea, it's an honour :D Sadly my hebrew knowledge is lacklustre :( I know a few words here and there, but that's it. I wish I knew more, but to be honest... it's never interested me when I was little and now it's sort of too late :(

I guess it is a special language, but tbh I like English way more and Hebrew is my first language by far. I've only started studying English on third grade. (maybe that's why my grammar sucks... :P )

RS Riddles
Some talk to you in their free time, and some free their time to talk to you.

03-Feb-2015 18:32:36

Moomoo
Dec Member 2012

Moomoo

Posts: 5,911 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Shir said :
I guess it is a special language, but tbh I like English way more and Hebrew is my first language by far. I've only started studying English on third grade. (maybe that's why my grammar sucks... )

I'm the same with my language, Welsh was technically my first language but I spoke English at home and put more effort into learning that. I don't like Welsh but I suppose it's useful to know considering the Prifddinas update.

Lust said :
Milking time.
Suh
Dude

03-Feb-2015 18:35:27

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mum always tried to get me into it (by sending me to non-jewish schools, that logic, right...?), but yea... then she wonders why I'm not into my jewish roots too much =/

Hebrew is kinda complicated for english speakers or so I've heard, but yea, if I could travel to the past, I'd probably get my little self more into hebrew.

03-Feb-2015 18:36:54

Shir
Oct Member 2012

Shir

Posts: 4,843 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I guess it's never bad to know another language. ^_^

I would teach you if I was a Hebrew teacher :3

RS Riddles
Some talk to you in their free time, and some free their time to talk to you.

03-Feb-2015 18:39:40

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
What fc for demon flash mobs?

DemonMobs FC is one of them, "fc" included in the title. Also here's the link for the forum but I'm on mobile so sorry if it's crud with linky :p http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/forums.ws?75,76,827,64225143
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

03-Feb-2015 18:44:08 - Last edited on 03-Feb-2015 18:46:33 by StoutStarmie

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top