Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I might miss out on first page =(

Calling it for the night, and my reasoning is definitely not because of Divination.

Good luck for those of you that are awake when Divination comes out. It might come out very, very early. I probably won't be on.

20-Aug-2013 03:17:29

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Even if you stayed up you'd miss out on first page. Good luck competing with people that are 10x more obsessed than you. Seriously. I won't even bother. That's why I'm taking my time and will sleep a relaxed night.

Tomorrow is going to be a rank-fest and I won't even take part because I'd be required to only sleep 2h a day to keep up. I know some players will go as far as to stay awake for days in a row just to get the 99 first. Can't compete with that - not even close.

20-Aug-2013 03:24:37

Keighlea

Keighlea

Posts: 40,455 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :

Even if you stayed up you'd miss out on first page. Good luck competing with people that are 10x more obsessed than you. Seriously. I won't even bother. That's why I'm taking my time and will sleep a relaxed night.

Agreed. Competing for front page and stuff of the sort has never interested me. I'll take my time and enjoy the skill, because we won't get many more chances to actually level again

~~~Zaros is the way Forward~~~
Lady of Zaros

Proud Linkify user - Become one of the Family!

20-Aug-2013 03:29:09

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top