Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

StoutStarmie

StoutStarmie

Posts: 2,515 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I hate when you're insanely dry for a drop and you finally get it and people pm you "omg you lucky bastard" >_> Don't even want to respond to those kinds of pms
It's not the end that I fear with each breath, it's life that scares me to death

01-Feb-2015 00:39:41

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Kitrina said :
tfw a friend gets a pet and decides they need to rub it in your face... like im happy for you but dont be a jerk .-.

You and I would never get along

At times it sounds like it wants to kill you

lol im not saying he cant be happy about it or anything but theres no need to pm me about it every few seconds brag about it and on top of that remind me of my massive dry streak for a pet im going for

RL Idea:15506

01-Feb-2015 00:41:35

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StoutStarmie said :
I hate when you're insanely dry for a drop and you finally get it and people pm you "omg you lucky bastard" >_> Don't even want to respond to those kinds of pms

Lmao, I know that feel...

Kitrina said :
lol im not saying he cant be happy about it or anything but theres no need to pm me about it every few seconds brag about it and on top of that remind me of my massive dry streak for a pet im going for

Oh I'm not that bad, but I would probably poke fun a little.

Unslain Bosses - Clan

01-Feb-2015 00:45:13

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
StoutStarmie said :

Lmao, I know that feel...

Kitrina said :

Oh I'm not that bad, but I would probably poke fun a little.

thats not bad at all. jokes are fine, a little bragging and happiness is too. hes just being really annoying and he might find himself on my iggy list. its not like hes not annoying enough as it is. if i feel really mean i'll remove him from my clan just to avoid him whining about me ignoring him lol

RL Idea:15506

01-Feb-2015 00:53:26

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top