Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
Sometimes that spot is free and other times, my god it's packed like mad. It used to be good, then all of a sudden people started using it (word gets round I guess) - it's still easier to find a world there than the "main" spot though.

I do love it when I manage to find the spot empty in the main spot. So good.

if its for slayer i just tag everyone in the first room. it doesnt even hurt the poor desperate campers in the first room either since i dont actually take the kills, they get faster kills and faster drops.

RL Idea:15506

31-Jan-2015 16:52:34

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kitrina said :
if its for slayer i just tag everyone in the first room. it doesnt even hurt the poor desperate campers in the first room either since i dont actually take the kills, they get faster kills and faster drops.

Er..

If you get first hit, you get the drop, full xp, and full slayer xp.

At times it sounds like it wants to kill you
Unslain Bosses - Clan

31-Jan-2015 16:55:31

Kitrina

Kitrina

Hevilmystic said :
Kitrina said :

Er..

If you get first hit, you get the drop, full xp, and full slayer xp.

oh well I'll crash them then! I always thought they still got drops x.x but seriously 20 minutes of their time gone w/e. its not like they'd be considerate of me back unless ofc looking at gear.

31-Jan-2015 16:58:06

Kitrina

Kitrina

Hevilmystic said :
I only really anti crash people there, or whether I'm hopping around and they instantly tell me to gtfo, then I'll crash them.

i hate it when they get rude like that. its like you dont want people to crash you so how about instead of being mean towards them and provoking them you be nice. its only the low levels who do that too usually idk why

31-Jan-2015 17:10:32

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top