Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A lot of things are.

First of all it's that post xmas period of the year during which I get completely depressed. I'm not sad, but I'm completely demotivated and unhappy.

Then my sleep schedule is messed up, I wake up at around midnight and sleep in the afternoon. I don't see my friends so often, because everyone tends to sleep or work in the morning. I am quite antisocial in real life, but I think I still need people, I just don't discriminate if said people are on the internet or not.

Real life is also very demanding at this moment. I have to work on assignments, and study for finals. I am also supposed to write a 60 page report during my finals, for which I was informed as my finals started. It must be submitted in 5 days or so.

I am also in the process of making applications to graduate schools, in a place far far away. I want to move and stay there eventually. Unfortunately things are very complicated and demanding and this may not even be possible, but I have to try to potentially live a better future. I have so many thoughts running through my mind though that it's scary.

I also think I take rs too seriously. I spend way too much time here instead of doing stuff that needs to be done. I also set the goal to get the final boss title together with a friend and I'm afraid I focus too much on it.

Finally there is something else only I know about, it's relevant to the future I mentioned, and those dreams I spoke of the other day.

As always, time will fix everything. I just need to be patient and work on one thing at a time.
Hi

22-Jan-2015 13:32:57

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top