HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Dg

Dg

Posts: 24,771 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
MichaeISword said :
Morgan said :
God I hate Blink. They need to lower its damage for solo.

Blinks damage is fine, unless they buffed him in the last 4 months pretty much everything he does is 100% avoidable

Hard to avoid while trying to raise the pillars. He also hit me 1400 with range and mage upon entering the room. How's that balanced?

>That one idiot who keeps raising the wrong pillars coz muh misclicks

19-Aug-2013 04:33:02

MichaeISword

MichaeISword

Posts: 8,294 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
MichaeISword said :
Morgan said :
God I hate Blink. They need to lower its damage for solo.

Blinks damage is fine, unless they buffed him in the last 4 months pretty much everything he does is 100% avoidable

Hard to avoid while trying to raise the pillars. He also hit me 1400 with range and mage upon entering the room. How's that balanced?

The only unavoidable damage in a solo is the damage you take when raising the pillars which you should only need to do like 3 maybe 4 times and if your full health when you go in you should be fine if you use protect prays. You shouldn't be hit when you enter the room tbh, time his movement so you can enter and get in position in the northeast corner before he can hurt you.

19-Aug-2013 04:47:03

You Pick It

You Pick It

Posts: 8,320 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was thinking about rewards/updates that should come with the dg task set, and I was wondering how people would feel about increased chances at getting the rarer journals, or at the very least notifications much like champion scroll when one is dropped? Also inb4 strange token task...

19-Aug-2013 05:42:55

Was Zeus

Was Zeus

Posts: 22,388 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
http://i.imgur.com/tiTyZ3T.jpg ZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZEUSZE

19-Aug-2013 09:01:11

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top