Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Drayco said :
Singularity said :
Drayco said :
Singularity said :
Time to watch ep3 of Black Mirror

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

I watched the first episode and nearly vomited. :(

Haha, plot was messed up as hell, but it somehow worked O_O

Ep2 was even better.

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

Yeah watching it ATM. It's a pretty good show IMO.

I've ran out of series to watch. Do you have any others?

Game of Thrones, Luther, Sherlock (BBC), Doctor Who, NBC's Hannibal, Torchwood, Fringe, Sleepy Hollow, Supernatural, and Spartacus are some shows I really like. Most of these shows have a sci-fi/fantasy theme, though.

04-Jan-2015 01:18:01

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

I loved GoT, but I'm suffering from the same problem atm (lack of shows to watch). I've found Black Mirror for now. However, that is a pretty short show and won't last me long at all.

Arrow and The Flash are good too; they're on a break though and won't be airing until near the end of January :|

Just saw the last ep of Season 1 (Black Mirror) - so good :P that show is quite thought-provoking, and I love shows like that.

04-Jan-2015 01:22:32 - Last edited on 04-Jan-2015 01:22:58 by Singularity

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Trying to kill Edimmus but the servers keep lagging... looks like I might have to go afk skill until it settles down

04-Jan-2015 01:39:17

Drayco
Apr Member 2009

Drayco

Posts: 13,091 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
I loved GoT, but I'm suffering from the same problem atm (lack of shows to watch). I've found Black Mirror for now. However, that is a pretty short show and won't last me long at all.

Arrow and The Flash are good too; they're on a break though and won't be airing until near the end of January :|

Just saw the last ep of Season 1 (Black Mirror) - so good :P that show is quite thought-provoking, and I love shows like that.

Yeah, i've watched S1E1/E2 so far and just starting 3. It's pretty good. I normally only watch TWD during the year because of work/university commitments. :(

04-Jan-2015 01:46:49

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top