Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Run, Ama, run@@@@@@@
OMG no! :( I just want to hug hem!

Singularity said :
YEA NO BOOTS

FFS

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -
Singularity said :
LIKE 20B DRY

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -
Singularity said :
UGH
You need to wear my hat for ultimate luck at drycors!

03-Jan-2015 18:48:46

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I GOT ANOTHER TODAY BUT FORGOT TO POST SCREENSHOT OF IT

03-Jan-2015 18:49:28

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

SHARD SOLD 14.4M BTW

03-Jan-2015 18:49:36

Morgan

Morgan

Singularity said :
I GOT ANOTHER TODAY BUT FORGOT TO POST SCREENSHOT OF IT

OK STOP GETTING LOOT!!

03-Jan-2015 18:49:52

Morgan

Morgan

Singularity said :
SHARD SOLD 14.4M BTW

OMG THEY'RE GOING UPPPPP I KNEW IT. WHAT DID I TELL YOU.

03-Jan-2015 18:50:07

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

LOL GOT TRAPPED IN SOME MASSIVE ICE CUBE BY GETTING TOO CLOSE TO THE DRYCOR

03-Jan-2015 18:51:11

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

http://puu.sh/e1sUD.png

03-Jan-2015 18:51:16

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top