Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Singularity said :
I had them blocked, but removed them and replaced with a higher weighting task.

Asc are quick and decent money, but the hopping is annoying.

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -
Friend... I've made 4.7m from a task today. The second spot is almost always empty. Do it or you're gonna feel the wrath of the spanner.

02-Jan-2015 18:53:50

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Friend... I've made 4.7m from a task today. The second spot is almost always empty. Do it or you're gonna feel the wrath of the spanner.

I did but there was people already there, I had to hop like 6 times to find a free world.

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

02-Jan-2015 18:54:33

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

And even after "claiming" this world, I see a few people logging in checking if world is free

02-Jan-2015 18:56:21

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Possibly

That spot is usually almost always empty lol

Today's the first time I've actually had to hop numerous times to find an empty spot there

02-Jan-2015 18:58:09

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Actually no, it wouldn't be camping for boss pets as that has a separate tracker (for each individual legiones) already

02-Jan-2015 19:00:45

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

True!

Least you can find a free spot though (for now)

The "main" spot is like packed on every world, forever :D

02-Jan-2015 19:02:51

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top