Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Posts: 12,424 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If anyone wants an automatic updating runetracker, follow the following instruction (be sure to make a copy of it on your own google drive.)

Blasty said :
Happy new year!!!

Indecent Act said :
@Lifer, It's just a post method to call the update. It expect it can be done from pretty much anything. A web page, an app. Probably could do it from your phone.

I'd just make a phone app that did it (after getting permission from the site first).

I should look into making a phone app sometime :O

Made an appsscript for it but the trigger has to be created and authorized manually:
https://script.google.com/d/1iAPZv9yOQKHasgEN6k4ay4vQJEHrOfDWNou_Tttz9jmd0PDJgCoUE18m/edit?usp=sharing&newcopy=true

Resources -> Current project's triggers -> New trigger -> (Hour timer => Day timer) -> Save
Run -> updateStats

­­­­­­­­­­­­ .:
Blasty
the Blue
:.­­­­­­­­­

01-Jan-2015 19:15:51

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

And look in the code: Replace "Example_RSN" with your name.

And when you set your new trigger you don't have to to change the hour timer to day timer, you can instead make it update every hour instead :)

01-Jan-2015 19:17:08

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh cool, ty :D

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

01-Jan-2015 19:17:52

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Does the page need to be open?

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

01-Jan-2015 19:18:37

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

Singularity said :
Does the page need to be open?

Nope. It runs even when your computer is off.

01-Jan-2015 19:19:46

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Oh wow that's good

01-Jan-2015 19:21:02

Lifer
Jul Member 2008

Lifer

How to cache?

Get 100 points.... be rewarded with 73k exp upon end of cache (can leave early and get exp?)

Then.. divination boosts to overworld divination is automatically applied so do Incandescent for 20 minutes?

What's the best world? Best method (either subdue or gather?)

01-Jan-2015 19:32:54

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top