Forums

HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Posts: 60,012 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lauri El said :
Are they removing titles/haircuts aswell?

Not too sure what they're removing, there's no list.

As Korey has accepted her split of various Vorago kill's worth of loot, I can now remove the extra 2 lines I had on my signature dedicated to reminding me that I owed Korey the grand sum of 1,999,998 gold pieces. The debt is settled, and now I can remove those two unnecessary lines from my signature.

Today is a good day.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

31-Dec-2014 23:23:51

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Kitrina said :
hi fi raver nami no you ni oshiyoseru oto ni makasete chotto dake warui koto shitaku naru you na party all night long

I thought that was just really bad English at first

Also hi Kitrina!

As Korey has accepted her split of various Vorago kill's worth of loot, I can now remove the extra 2 lines I had on my signature dedicated to reminding me that I owed Korey the grand sum of 1,999,998 gold pieces. The debt is settled, and now I can remove those two unnecessary lines from my signature.

Today is a good day.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

31-Dec-2014 23:27:14

Kitrina

Kitrina

Posts: 9,207 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hevilmystic said :
Kitrina said :
hi fi raver nami no you ni oshiyoseru oto ni makasete chotto dake warui koto shitaku naru you na party all night long

I thought that was just really bad English at first

Also hi Kitrina!

Today is a good day.

hi rowrow

31-Dec-2014 23:28:07

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

Lauri El said :
Btw Bonds are like 6,8m atm if anyone wants. Bought me 2 for RC and 10 extra. Maybe I get lucky and make like 2m :) :)

Thanks!

I own everything that came out before a few months ago though, just missing BA pets and a couple of outfits really, I doubt those are going to go on sale so hopefully I won't have to splash out.

Today is a good day.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

31-Dec-2014 23:28:19

Hevilmystic
Feb Member 2022

Hevilmystic

How are you?!

Today is a good day.
Unslain Bosses - Clan

31-Dec-2014 23:28:37

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top