HLF General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579

Morgan

Morgan

Posts: 36,054 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seeker said :
http://puu.sh/dQYQn.png
Another Nessy@

I liked to use dismember when running between slayer monsters or luring them towards cannon before when at least some of them were using melee (now it feels like everything ranges or mages, like fire giants and dark beasts) as it felt "efficient" to do some damage while you were moving idk lol.
I rarely use it nowadays as blood tendrils is a much better damage over time ability that doesn't require you to move.
That's cute :P Another Nessy :D

And RWH, yes... use Fury as much as you can. Like our wise Kjetil said... it's the concentrated blast of melee.

30-Dec-2014 17:09:28

Seeker
Jun Member 2008

Seeker

Posts: 65,657 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I find it easy at low enrage and always do melee first whenever I go there now. Though I also have like 195m melee xp left and less than 50m range to gain, so wherever melee is viable I'll use it. :P

30-Dec-2014 17:10:11

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Posts: 97,457 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Morgan said :
Seeker said :
http://puu.sh/dQYQn.png
Another Nessy@

I liked to use dismember when running between slayer monsters or luring them towards cannon before when at least some of them were using melee (now it feels like everything ranges or mages, like fire giants and dark beasts) as it felt "efficient" to do some damage while you were moving idk lol.
I rarely use it nowadays as blood tendrils is a much better damage over time ability that doesn't require you to move.
That's cute :P Another Nessy :D

And RWH, yes... use Fury as much as you can. Like our wise Kjetil said... it's the concentrated blast of melee.

Tbh when fury sometimes hits like 600s, it puts me off using it!

Doesn't help that fury is on my ability book as opposed to bar :c

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

30-Dec-2014 17:17:53

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

Lauri El said :
Guess its time to watch this awesome show once again since everything else is on break anyways :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKzdQq0qOQs

Haven't seen this one, but I've watched some of Stargate: Alantis S1 - need to go back to that at some point.

Watched Stargate: Universe too - I liked that one, despite its bad reviews.

- “It's like when you're a kid, the first time they tell you that the world's turning and you just can't quite believe it 'cause everything looks like it's standing still. I can feel it, that's who I am” -

30-Dec-2014 17:19:11

Singularity
Aug Member 2023

Singularity

After I finish Sleepy Hollow, I might try Stargate since nothing else to watch really :s

30-Dec-2014 17:22:53

Lathow
Oct Member 2005

Lathow

Posts: 20,529 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I might start doing a few kills a day or something, I started doing vorago and I think I can manage 100 kills eventually, and rots is apparently very easy and very fast and can be done in 10 hours. And with pets coming out soon I have no excuse to not kiln anymore so yeah with these 3 out of the way only araxxor is left and I have no excuse to delay learning and killing him when I have free time lol. Hi

30-Dec-2014 17:23:43

Quick find code: 259-260-138-63809579 Back to Top